In a few words…
Taken over in April 2010 by Jean-Paul BOHÉLAY (group ID Holding), the Savoyarde factory for coating and processing flexible supports was organized around former collaborators. The specific know-how has been preserved and the production tools modernized. Massive investments have been made in industrial equipment, tools, people and infrastructures.
- Company name: Coating Développement
- Legal statuts: SARL with capital of 600 000 euros
- Siret number: 522 575 406 000 15
- Date of creation: April 2010
- Industrial surface: 4 500 m2
- Adress Head Office & Factory: 200 rue de Branmafan, 73230 Barby, Chambéry, FRANCE
Our markets and distribution network
Coating Développement works in 3 distinct markets :
• The industry with the development of coating and custom processing.
• Graphic arts and mass distribution, exclusively through a network of European distributors.
• The Tyvek® Graphics and Tyvek® Soft Stucture range, unprocessed and processed, via our online shop, in collaboration with Dupont de Nemours.
Coating Développement is a DuPont™ Tyvek® converter – go to page
Our brands, Innovations & Patents
• Aqua Paper®, printable wallcovering for interior decoration.
A range of 4 non-woven wallpapers: pre-glued with water activated glue, easy to hang, or without glue, fireproof M1 and washable.
Innovations patented by Coating Développement.
• IdroJet®, non-woven fabric for outdoor banners
• DécoJet® , anti-curling thin tarpaulin, flame retardant M1, inkjet
• IgniCoat®, flame retardant M1 paper, heavy weight, for solvent printing / Turbojet
Our industrial tools
COATING DÉVELOPPEMENT has a unique industrial facility of 4,000 m2:
• Three tailor made coating and treatment lines,
• A packaging line,
• 1200 m2 storage,
• An integrated R & D laboratory that works on our own formulae and in close collaboration with the services of our clients in the strictest confidentiality.
Our skills and teams
Coating Développement supports its clients in all stages of their projects: laboratory formulation, testing, industrial pre-production, production start-up and manufacturing.
Our R & D chemistry know-how is combined with the perfect technical mastery of production teams, and unique equipment dedicated to the coating chemistry.
To these technical skills are added flexible and reactive logistic solutions, implemented by our packaging team, up to the customization of shipments according to customer specifications.
Finally, the sales and administrative team is attentive to your needs and accompanies you in their implementation and monitoring of productions.
Our quality approach
Ensuring the quality of our products is the essential concern of all our services and is the subject of strict procedures.
Traceability is established at all stages of the life of our products.
Our integrated analysis laboratory carries out quality checks on raw materials, in-process products and finished products.